Notifications are sent to assignees and contributors when actions are taken or not taken.
Holistic view of potential project impediments
Managers, team members, and stakeholders can enter and track risks and issues in a central repository.
Catastrophic problems are avoided
As potential problems arise, prompt management is crucial to project success.
IDENTIFY RISKS EARLY
Automated project risk identification
Risks are identified early through proven "early warning signs" and predictive analytics.
- Dashboards display projects at risk
- Key performance indicators keep projects at check
- Get alerts when a critical risk has been logged
KEEP TRACK OF ACTIVITIES
Risks and Issues tracking
Track risks, issues, and corresponding activities to ensure they are addressed in a timely manner.
- Risks and issues can be standalone entries or assigned to projects
- Assign risks and issues and get alerted when actions are taken
- Drill down capabilities to perform discovery and root cause analysis
- Prioritize risks and issues based on probability, impact, severity, and other factors.
FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS
Dashboards and reports
Identify warning signs via a variety of dashboards, and keep track of existing risks and issues. Dashboards focus on:
- Responsiveness to logged issues and risks
- Drawing attention to critical risks and issues
- Ensuring timely resolution of issues
LEARN FROM PAST TRENDS
Vehicle for lessons learned
Historical data shows which risks and issues have been presented and how they have been addressed.
- Comments can be entered to keep stakeholder informed
- Past risks and issues are catalogued for future reference
Explore related features
See how Advanced Management Insight lets you control all aspects of your projects
Project Portfolio Management
Maximize organizational benefit via optimized resource utilization and proper portfolio alignment.
Pay close attention to critical success factors and keep stakeholders informed.
Facilitate collaboration and knowledge sharing between team members.